Cassia Phuket offers 1-2 bedroom condos for sale in Phuket, Thailand sized from 450 SQF. The investment rental program entitles owners to 30 days stay per year outside of the blackout dates (during the high/peak season periods) in order to maximize rental returns. Apartments in this rental program will be first priority for rental. The rental returns paid to owners will be calculated based upon a 40% share of room revenue under the same pool category (the other 60% being retained by the manager to cover operating expenses of the rental program). Since the apartments are in a prime location and are professionally managed, there is potential for good rental returns and capital appreciation (5-7%) All units come completely decorated and furnished (this cannot be changed or redesigned due to the hotel design concept).

Owners are automatically enrolled into The Sanctuary Club, an exchange program that allows owners of participating Cassia, Banyan Tree, Angsana and Laguna properties to exchange part of their annual entitlement for a complimentary stay at a different destination within the network. Owners can also enjoy discount privileges at participating resorts worldwide.

Property Features

  • 5* Hotel facilities
  • Golf Membership
  • Guaranteed Rental Income
  • Managed by hotel
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
  • Spa